Get exclusive investment advice today
- Primary Catchment - Two Rivers is located within the heart of one of the most valuable residential and commercial areas:
- The site lies in the diplomatic bluezone with affluent neighbourhoods within a 10KM radius including; Runda, Rossyln, Gigiri, Kitisuru, Kyuna, Muthaiga, Nyari, Peponi, Westlands, highridge, US Embassy, and the United Nations Headquarters are all within driving distance.
- Secondary catchment – Shoppers from around Nairobi and indeed the region will be attracted to Two Rivers by its unique mix of retail, outdoor entertainment aquapark, and architectural design
- The development is well linked to a wider catchment area within the Nairobi Metropolitan Region
- The Kenyan Government through KeNHA has commissioned the construction of the Western Bypass that will connect th eNorthern side adjacent to the development and Southern Bypass at Gitaru. This road shall create a link between Two Rivers and markets in Lavington, Karen and Westlands.
- Complementary uses – other uses within the development i.e. offices, apartments, hotels, etc will complement the retail offering, ensuring footfall.
- Surrounding areas have a limited supply of commercial space such as office space, hotels and retail. There is also a limited supply of high quality medium and high-density residential offerings
- These factors render the site a very ideal location for mixed used commercial development.
- There are two rivers traversing the site at the centre and the southern edge of the development namely the Giichi and the Ruiruaka Rivers respectively thus the name TWO RIVERS